Pattern for a flat content structure.
- These patterns are useful when multiple pieces of content are intended to be shown at once, alongside a larger, more complete presentation of the selected item.
- Examples include a contact list that shows the full details of the selected contact, a slideshow with a "film-strip" to select photographs, or setup for newly installed software.
- The list - detail view pattern is useful when the user usually focuses on a single item in the list.
- Tapping an item in the list shows its details in a new view
- Use swipe left to go back to the list.
- Use a swipe beyond the top/bottom of the content to jump to the previous/next item in the list.